Friday, August 20, 2010

Sorry I keep changing the look of my page on you guys, just trying to find my fav.  The previous background was nice, I got it from http://www.plumroselane.com/ I really like her stuff, it is very pretty.  But I got some complaints about the background I chose being too difficult to read on, that was my fault, since I chose that one.  I love her look and her stuff is soo beautiful, but while exploring her site, I came across a tutorial and have been making my own blog designs ever since.  Thanks for the tutorial Plumrose Lane! You can check out my other background at http://hooverirvinmartinfamily.blogspot.com/ this is my personal web-site.  On another note.......


We start school on MONDAY!! :)

I am looking forward to this school year so much.  I will post later about all of our curriculum choices and share all the links with you!

2 comments:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Love this background, and I'm excited to start seeing your school posts. I posted a Weekly Wrap-Up today that talks about some of our learning this week. :^)

Jennifer Hoover said...

I loved your weekly wrap-up! Your school week looked so much fun, I hope mine is half as much :)