Thursday, January 14, 2010

The past two days, we have started opening the day with a group prayer focusing on 1) giving thanks for anything we feel thankful for 2) asking for help in our character and behavior that we noticed fault in the previous day and 3) asking for his blessing on our school day. Also, I have been making a schedule by hour on what we will be working on and putting it on my new 4' x 4' dry erase board located behind my desk.  These 2 things have worked so well, that not only are we finally completing everything I want accomplish each day, but we are getting it done more efficiently and in less time then I even have allotted for it on the schedule; making our days 2-4 hours shorter with more work completed.  I am truly amazed at how much God continues to bless our homeschooling, faith building and character development efforts. "And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, `do' all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17