Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Refreshed

This morning I am finding myself refreshed.  I am up and ready to go, I feel like we can really get ahead.....but there are no children LOL!  They spent the night with my mother last night and have not yet arrived back home.  I find myself in search of curriculum for the 2010-2011 school year.  My husband and I have been doing A LOT of discussing about which route to take with the children and what seems to be working best for them.  I believe we are going to try a new math curriculum, Math U See was recommended by my sister and we have been looking into it and I do believe we have decided to start the children on it later this year.  Science I believe we will stick with Apologia and move to Exploring Creation with Zoology next.  History we will be learning through a more CM friendly method with living books and Geography will be map studies to go along with History.  Language Arts is still completely up in the air..... if anyone has a good recommendation, I would LOVE to hear.

God Bless you all this day and keep you safe.

No comments: